ETIWA provides a unique opportunity for organisations to elevate their Corporate Social Responsibility profile.
Our flagship CSR initiative is the ‘Sponsor-An-Apprentice’ Scheme. This is an industry relevant, high impact CSR opportunity for multi-nationals, corporate organisations and individuals. The Apprenticeships are available in the Electrical and Air-Conditioning trades and offer individuals an opportunity to train as a technician. Apprentices receive an industry recognised accreditation at the end of their two year apprenticeship programme.
Our sponsors through full scholarship sponsorships, have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young aspiring individuals in Nigeria, in a measurable and relevant way. They also have the opportunity to benefit from the skills developed by sponsored apprentices.
Sponsors will have access to an online log book which will enable them track the progress of their sponsored apprentices throughout their apprenticeship period.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCHEME
1. Post-Secondary School Graduates of Technical Colleges
2. Polytechnic Mechanical/Electrical Graduates
3. Unemployed Graduates of any discipline seeking conversion
4. Any ambitious youth committed to acquiring economically beneficial vocational skills
All candidates must satisfy the following before admission onto the scheme;
1. Have a minimum of SSCE or its equivalent
2. Attend a selection interview
3. Sit an aptitude/pre-screening test
4. Demonstrate commitment to learning and completing the programme
If you are interested in becoming an apprentice please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applications will be reviewed. You will be contacted for an interview if selected.